18th April 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for Odisha Board 11th Science student?

Dear friends, my daughter is studying in 11th standard with Science stream and she is studying with Odisha Board. She didn’t take any coaching and scored 68% marks in her 10th Board exam with the same Board. Now, I think to join her in any coaching institute for her Intermediate course. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching institute?

21st April 2019, 11:41 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for Odisha Board 11th Science student?

That depends upon one's capability. Suppose a candidate is quite good in studies and clears his/her doubt in school itself, then the candidate will never need coaching classes. However, if the child is not that strong in studies, he/she should definitely opt for coaching classes.

That however depends upon one's perception, so do think over it once before taking any decision.
23rd April 2019, 11:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for Odisha Board 11th Science student?

Coaching is beneficial to those students who wants to appear for any entrance examination such as medical or Engineering entrance test that is given after 12th standard.
But it doesn't mean that only coaching stucdents will be able to qualify that entrance.
It totally depends on your calibre, school faculty, study material and determination.
If you think that you need guidance and proper environment to study then go for coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?