14th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shift him to another school. But my husband is not allowing me to shift him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

15th August 2018, 11:53 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa for 5th standard student?

As no entrance examination is conducted for admission in std 5th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, it is not possible to get admission.

You are eligible to get admission in the school in std 6th. So, do better preparation for entrance examination to qualify in it for admission in the school.

It is a residential school and fee structure is very much minimal.
15th August 2018, 05:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa for 5th standard student?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Akkalkuwa for 5th standard student.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Maharashtra State Highway 4, Akkalkuva, Maharashtra 425415
Phone: 075254 24546
15th August 2018, 06:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is beneficial to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya but there is no entrance test for admission in std 5th in the school.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the school. The entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th and std 9th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?