7th September 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad for 8th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad. He is in 8th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Boarding school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

9th September 2018, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad for 8th standard student?

Yes, it is definitely beneficial for the candidate to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya school because it is a school of Central Government and the syllabus of the school is CBSE.
Actually difficulty of the school is very knowledgeable because the teachers are selected from all over India.
More over the school also focuses on curriculum activities with school studies hence there is overall development of the candidate.
10th September 2018, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jalalabad for 8th standard student?

If you want your son to shift to boarding school, then it is up to you to take the decision. If you are not satisfied with your child's progress in the present school, then you should change.

Normally, KVs offer good environment for studies and also the fee structure is not that high in comparison to other CBSE schools. Hence, take your decision based on your situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?