4th September 2021, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Benefit of studying in Schools of Delhi

Is there any reservation or benefits for the students doing 12th from Delhi school

4th September 2021, 09:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefit of studying in Schools of Delhi

Every place has its own advantages and disadvantages. Delhi in my opinion is the best place for education. The benefits that you will get by taking admission in Delhi or various like a quality teachers, superb coaching, study material, the biggest advantage you will have is the competition that you will have to face from your fellow classmates. you will find good student company quite easily who will always encourage you and make your learning process even better.
6th September 2021, 07:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you get the advantage of State quota exam of engineering as well as medical.

Engineering exams like AIEEE and IPU CET offers seat on basis of state quota.
7th September 2021, 12:14 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Every place has its own advantages and disadvantages and Delhi in my opinion is the best place for education and the benefits that you will get by taking admission in Delhi are various like quality teacher/ superb coaching /super study material, the market of Delhi is flooded with books that you may require at any stage of life and the biggest advantage you will have the competition that you will face among your classmates.
You will find good students company quite easily who will always encourage you and make your learning process even better and several other benefits you are bound to get a like you know in the meantime that which course to choose then, which college you wish to go what are the career opportunities you would like to explore.
7th September 2021, 11:43 AM
Ulna
Banned

Each and every state has their pros and cons of the schooling level of education etc
As such the level of education is good in Delhi and if you have done your schooling and 11&12 from Delhi there will be a reservation for you if you select a medical stream or any that has some reservation for their state students
But if you work hard than you can showcase your talent from any state and any biard
11th September 2021, 01:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Every place has its own advantages and disadvantages and Delhi is an education hub and has the top schools, graduation colleges in India. Delhi education gives you reservations to Delhi colleges and builds a nice base, networks, and the various career opportunities which you would like to explore. Living in the metro, studying there has its own benefits apart from a study perspective.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?