2nd August 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of joining coaching class for GSEB 11th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream with GSEB Board. He didn’t take any coaching but scored 62% marks in his 10th standard Board exam with the same Board. Now, he wants to join coaching class. So, what benefits he will get through the coaching class?

5th August 2019, 03:14 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of joining coaching class for GSEB 11th Commerce student?

It depends upon one's perception as to joining a coaching institute is required or not, it is not mandatory that f you are preparing for an admission test, you will have to get admission in any good coaching institute, people do prepare from home also and score well in examination.

However, if you feel that you are unable to cope up with your studies alone by yourself, then I would suggest you to get admission in any coaching institute and prepare for your studies otherwise prepare from home itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?