28th March 2020, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Best test series to prepare for 12th RBSE Science Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know the best test series for my preparation of RBSE Science 12th Board exam. I am preparing for the Board exam right now. Kindly tell me about the test series for my preparation.

30th March 2020, 10:56 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best test series to prepare for 12th RBSE Science Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know the best test series for my preparation of RBSE Science 12th Board exam. I am preparing for the Board exam right now. Kindly tell me about the test series for my preparation.
Below are the latest series to be prepared for the 12th Class RBSE Science Board Exam. There are several exam series available for sale for *RBSC Science Board Examination. While there are several test series open, "Practice Mock" is the best test series to score successful scores as far as my best experience is concerned.

Almost all parts of the test set are protected, and there are specific assessments for particular aspects as well. Such different parts can contain, Genetics, Chemistry, Physics, English, etc., To achieve good marks, I recommend that you practice many mocks as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?