1st November 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Best tips to prepare in 12th Science OCHSE Board exam and to become a topper in the class?

I am studying in class 12th Science and I want to become topper in my class. I am from OCHSE Board. So please give me some best tips for becoming topper in class 12th Science Board exam?

2nd November 2016, 06:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best tips to prepare in 12th Science OCHSE Board exam and to become a topper in the class?

These are the tips which will definitely help you to become topper in your class:

Make a strict timetable and follow it regularly.

Have faith in yourself.

Follow your teacher's notes and then move on to other notes.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.

Make your concepts crystal clear.

Don't cram the things.

If you are able to get up early in the morning then it is the best time to study.

Revise your previous concepts regularly in order to make them fit in your mind.
2nd November 2016, 10:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best tips to prepare in 12th Science OCHSE Board exam and to become a topper in the class?

In order to become a topper in class, you need to put down to some serious studies and devote lesser time towards other work.

You should maintain a proper time table for your studies, keep revising studies at the end of the day, maintain proper notes, clear doubts at the earliest, etc.

You can also get admission in any good coaching institute in order to prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?