9th February 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study Higher Secondary PCB?

Hi, can anyone of you tell me which is easy between CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board for Higher Secondary course? I want to take Science with a PCB group because in future I want to study MBBS program. Please suggest which Board I have to choose?

11th February 2021, 10:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study Higher Secondary PCB?

°°° As per my suggestion, you should opt for CBSE board to study intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
CBSE board is one of the most reputed board.
Moreover, CBSE is much better and tougher in comparison to any state board so it would be better for you to pursue your education through CBSE board if you want to have knowledge.
The syllabus followed by CBSE schools is different from that followed in state board schools mainly in terms of content and volume.
The syllabus of the state board is very easy when compared to that of other boards, mainly due to fewer subjects and a more compact structure.
12th February 2021, 12:27 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Which is better among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study Higher Secondary PCB?

If you want to score good than good for state board.

If want to prepare for Technical/ Medical entrance exam than go for CBSE Board.

Both have are equally valid and acceptable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?