26th July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among ISC and CBSE Board to study if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?

Sir,
I am class 10 student studying in ICSE Board. I am getting above 90% in my PCM. Should I continue with ISC Board in further class or take CBSE? My aim is to study B.Tech in IIT. What should I do to prepare for it?

28th July 2015, 08:03 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and CBSE Board to study if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?

* Better you continue with ISC.
It is better with best faculty and infrastructure .
* Actually it based on you
you to do work hard without hard work nothing is possible .
* But to get into IIT for b.tech
-> Firstly you have to crack JEE- mains then after you have to appear in JEE - advanced .
* Its not a simple thing to crack both the exams .
* you should be expert in the
a) maths
b) physics
c) chemistry
* You have to be expert in the basics .
* practise makes man perfect
So practise the previous papers and do work outs in problems .
* participate in mock tests .
* Start preparation now onwards ..
29th July 2015, 09:30 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Which is better among ISC and CBSE Board to study if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?

You are a student of ISCE so there is no need to change your board as ISCE board has good standard. If you want to crack JEE then you can do it from any board. You have to work hard for this. I suggest you to start preparation for JEE at the 11th class. Your 12th marks will also consider in JEE.
31st July 2015, 03:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If your aim is to crack the JEE Examination and study in IIT then you must prepare for the JEE Main and Advanced Examination and you need not worry about your Board.
You can continue with the same board or you can change your Board according to your will but you need to prepare for the Entrance Examinations.
You need to be strong in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be able to crack the JEE Main and Advanced.
You can take assistance from a coaching institute which will be beneficial for you as you are aiming for JEE.
So do not worry about your Board as it is not a factor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?