15th October 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is better board - IGCSE or SSC in Mumbai?

Which board is better and advanced - IGCSE or SSC Board in Mumbai? Please reply.

15th October 2015, 11:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better board - IGCSE or SSC in Mumbai?

Actually both the boards are recognized but between IGSCE and SSC , it would prefer for to go with IGSCE because SSC board has very strict marking and you can score well in it .
Where as IGSCE gives more importance to curriculum activities then textbook learning.
Hence upto 10th both the boards are good but in 11and12 you must opt for CBSE board as it will help you to score well in your competitive exams.
24th October 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Which board should I prefer for my 3 year old son. SSC , CBSE or ICSE. As CBSE and ICSE have high fee structure. The same money saving will be beneficial for Jim in future.
26th October 2016, 11:12 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You are right fees structure is high in CBSE & ICSE board. CBSE & ICSE boards are the two top boards in India. If you want to make your son's career then join either one of the boards. Your son is only 3 years old & right now his study is important than money. I suggest you to admit him in Kendriya Vidyalaya it is a CBSE board & fees will not be high. SSC is also good but not great as compared to these tow boards.
3rd September 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

My Son is in grade 2- IGCSE board. However i feel that the way teachers are teaching Is not as great as you expect from such international board. Inspite of paying such high fees if the e ducation is not upto mark i might as well opt for the basic board and save money for his higher studies. Is it advisable to change his board from IGCSE to SSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?