23rd November 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better among ISC and Kerala Board for BTech aspirant?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard studying with Kerala Board. I am confused that which Board is best for BTech aspirant as I want to do BTech in future. Kindly tell me from the view of result among ISC and Kerala Board or from the view of percentage also?

28th November 2018, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among ISC and Kerala Board for BTech aspirant?

Any recognized board and a good school will be a good option for studying B.Tech in India. You need to clear the entrance exam to get admission in a good college. Hence, make sure you get admission in a school, which has a good track record.

Normally, CBSE is considered better option, because their record is better than other state boards. But you need to take your decision based on the schools available in your area.
28th November 2018, 08:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better among ISC and Kerala Board for BTech aspirant?

I would strongly recommend students who want to pursue science at standard 11th level to go for ISC only as the level of Curriculum is extremely high. According to me the ISC syllabus is way better than that of CBSE and state board. The topics which are covered in ISC books are more in depth with lot of detailed explanation and studying science at ISC is something which students must do and I guarantee that it will put them at a great advantage. All the competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus and not only ISC at par with that, I would say it is much better. Students get an amazing head start when it comes to these competitive exams.
29th November 2018, 09:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Any particular board is not mentioned anywhere. That is why you can pursue Intermediate from any of the board. It should be either CBSE, ICSE, BSEB or any other state board. You can also pursue from open board.
It is not restricted to pursue from any particular board. You can pursue B.Tech after completing Intermediate from Kerala Board also.
30th November 2018, 12:35 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech in Bachelor in Technology and it is four year course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with entrance examination.

So, you can select the board as per your interest as both the board is a recognised board and have almost same syllabus for the board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?