20th March 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?

I am a student and I study in class 10th. My entire schooling had been in ICSE Board school but I want to do my MBBS from AIIMS. Which would be the better Board for me to complete my Higher Secondary and do MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. In order to study Law in future which stream should I opt for my Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  2. What course should I pursue to become a Surgeon? How much should I score in CET and what process should I adapt?
  3. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  4. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  5. Scope of Arts, Science and Commerce? Which one to study in Higher Secondary?
  6. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  7. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  8. CBSE or Karnataka State Board which is better to study further? Streams to opt to study MBBS?
  9. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  10. What should I opt to study in Higher Secondary being a NIOS student with mentioned subjects?
  11. Special quota for Nepali students in AIIMS, India for MBBS course? How can a Nepali student take admission?
  12. Which stream should I opt in Higher Secondary in order to study Media Planning later on?
  13. Can I choose English 1 & 2 instead of Bengal in wbCHSe?
  14. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  15. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study Humanities in Higher Secondary?
  17. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  18. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
30th April 2018, 01:34 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?

You can choose any board to study 11th and 12th standard with PCB stream. But i suggest you to continue your studies of higher secondary with CBSE or ICSE board. It will help you in MBBS more in comparison with other boards.
And you had completed your 10th from ICSE Board means English Medium. Now if you choose any other board which do not in English Medium then you have to face various difficulties to understand the course and the study material.
12th February 2020, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Board should I opt to study in Higher Secondary to further study MBBS in AIIMS?

I failed in 12th gseb commerce in 2 subjects 2 years ago
Now I want to give exam of those 2 subject to pass,. Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?