9th June 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?

Sir/Madam,
I want to admit my son in Nursery.
But I am confused with Board to choose
in between CBSE Board and Maharashtra State Board.
Please suggest me, I am really confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  2. Age criteria for Junior KG in CBSE schools of Maharashtra?
  3. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  4. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  5. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  6. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  7. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  9. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  10. How to take admission in 11th class in Maharashtra state board? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which is better for B.Arch aspirant?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  18. Can a CBSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra state board in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?

You should prefer CBSE board over Maharashtra State Board.
CBSE Board is a well recognised board all over India while Maharashtra board is only known in Maharashtra state.

The important thing is that you should admit your child in some good school with good reputation which help in your child's overall growth.
11th June 2015, 12:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?

CBSE Board is better because it comes under the Central Board and it is controlled by NCERT.
It is best for you to get your son admitted to the CBSE Board as it will be helpful in the long run.
Your son will benefit from the Board specially if he goes on to read Science in Class 11 and 12.
20th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hiii ...sir/madum
My son is in std7 in ssc board but I want to send him cbse board now at std 8class..I want to ask u that is it right time to change his board or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?