19th February 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student

hello sir
i want to send my daughter to rajasthan or Dehradun
for class XI boarding school for this year.
Is there time left for admission/registration process??
If yes, please share some best boarding school....

Related Questions:
  1. Best boarding school in India for admission in 10th standard?
  2. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of the Schools under State Board in Rajasthan for the admission in 11th standard?
  4. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  5. How to shift to another Boarding school in 11th standard?
  6. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  7. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata? -- [New]
  8. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  9. List of CBSE Higher Secondary Boarding schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I get Dummy Admission if qualified in 1st term examination of 11th standard studying in CBSE Boarding school?
  11. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  12. What is the % required to take Commerce course after 10th?
  13. The best schools in Rajasthan for 11th class admission english medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Senior Secondary boarding schools for female candidate in Kozhikode?
  15. List of boarding schools to join after 10th for NDA preparation?
  16. How many schools are there in North Delhi and Sonipat? I want to take admission in 11th standard with Psychology as my main subject
  17. Bengali medium Boarding schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in West Bengal
  18. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
28th February 2015, 12:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student

You can apply for admission in following boarding schools

1. Kasiga School, Mussoorie Rd, Purkul, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Phone: 081940 07111

2. The Doon School, The Mall Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Phone: 0135 252 6400

3. The Aryan School, Malsi Greens, Mussoorie Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Phone: 098376 23510

4. The Royal College, Residential School, P.O Ashok Ashram, Yamnotri Road, Vikas Nagar
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Phone: 096340 58777

5. Summerfield School, Edon Bagh West Hope Town, Herbertpur, Lakkhi Bagh
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, Phone: 097191 46108
15th April 2015, 11:24 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student

Boarding schools in Rajasthan and Dehradun for admission in 11th standard for girl student as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

:: Summerfield School

:: The Doon School

:: Kasiga School

:: The Royal College

:: The Aryan School

:: St Xavier School

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?