20th November 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for B.Ed being a Preschool teacher since 3 years and a Post graduate in M.Sc electronics? Details about 1 year B.Ed course through correspondence?

Hi, I am working as a preschool teacher in an international school for last 3 years. I want to do b.ed. I am a postgraduate [msc electronics]. Can you please let me know about 1 year course through correspondence?

4th December 2015, 10:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for B.Ed being a Preschool teacher since 3 years and a Post graduate in M.Sc electronics? Details about 1 year B.Ed course through correspondence?

Yes, you can apply for B.Ed admission if you are having post graduation qualification with at least 50% marks. If you want to go for correspondence course then it will be of 2 years duration not 1 year.

If you go for regular B.Ed then it will be of 1 year duration. Admission will be based on performance in entrance exam. For correspondence B.Ed you need teaching experience for admission which you are having and there will be no entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?