1st June 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Bank recruitment exams after completing 12th BSEB?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Commerce student of BSEB Board. I am interested to work in Bank. I know that I have to give Bank recruitment exams. So, can you please let me know if I can apply for such exams after completing my 12th?

3rd June 2020, 09:52 AM
neha_bisht

Default Re: Can I apply for the Bank recruitment exams after completing 12th BSEB?

Yes, you can give Bank Clerical exam after passing 12th through SBI and IBPS. SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) conducts Clerical examination as per their requirement & you should be a computer literate one. But in case if you want high post, you have to be a graduate to give exams and can enjoy more perks then.
3rd June 2020, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Bank recruitment exams after completing 12th BSEB?

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for various banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you can pursue bachelor degree to appear for IBPS and SBI recruitment examination.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
4th June 2020, 06:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having just completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are not eligible for joining banking sector at any post at this stage as the minimum education required for getting into banking sector is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you need to first opt for a graduation degree course and then you can get into banking sectors as bank clerk, bank PO, bank assistants, etc. by qualifying their respective recruitment examination.
5th June 2020, 10:59 AM
Rohan221994

You should do graduation minimum. Then apply for ibps exam for post of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee. Registration begins around August each year.

Various banks like SBI also have their PO exam from time to time. Keep a track on them through bank's official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?