21st April 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government recruitment exams on NIOS marksheet?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am from NIOS Board, studying in 12th standard with Commerce. I would like to know that with marksheet of NIOS I can apply for Government recruitment exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th April 2019, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government recruitment exams on NIOS marksheet?

Yes, you can definitely apply for Government recruitment exams on NIOS marksheet. Since NIOS is a Government authorized board organized by ministry of HRD Delhi. So being a NIOS student, you can apply for any government jobs all over the country. You can do anything that other board's students (CBSE/ICSE/any state board) do.
29th April 2019, 10:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, ofcourse, there is no problem. NIOS board is one of the recognized board in India. It is the most authentic open school in the world, it is a government authorized board. Nobody can deny you for applying the job or taking admissions in university/colleges.
30th April 2019, 03:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised board. So, candidates passed 12th from the board are eligible to appear in different examination for recruitment government jobs.

So, after qualifying in the examination, you will become eligible for recruitment in the job.

Examination is conducted in various stages.

So, without any doubt, you are eligible to get job with NIOS certificate.
3rd May 2019, 02:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely National Institute of Open Schooling is valid for government jobs all over the country. NIOS is a national board run by the government is also it would be a shame for the government if it does not accept NIOS graduates.
3rd May 2019, 09:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for Government jobs after completing your education form National Institute of Open Schooling.

The National Institute of Open Schooling is equally valuable and important as any other board.

The difference between regular school and Open schooling is that you do not attend live classes in school.

Visit the website www.nios.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?