15th October 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school if submitted CBSE registration form?

I,himanshu singh of class 9.i was studying in 9 standard in dps,varanasi.i have to change my school next year .i have to go kota will i able to change my school and i have also submiteed cbse registration form.

1st November 2014, 02:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my school if submitted CBSE registration form?

Yes, you can change your school. Because, you have just submitted only registration form but you have not joined in that school. So, you can definitely change your school. To get an admission in new school, you should submit your application. And you should take Transfer Certificate(TC) from the school in which you have completed your 9th class. And you should submit that Transfer Certificate to the new school along with your application form to complete the admission procedure. So, you can join in a new school.
1st November 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have to change school due to transfer of my father. I am studying in CBSE school & my registration has been done.
3rd October 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a student studying in a CBSE school in class 9 change school in the month of October ?
6th October 2016, 01:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you want to change the school you can but its up to that school whether they have the seats available or not. You are planning to change the school in the month of October when half yearly exam is near. Even if you get the admission then have to complete their syllabus which will take sometime. It might also affect your study & academic year. I suggest you not to change now wait till you completed your 9th.Once done then take admission in new school in class 10th.
8th October 2016, 12:06 PM
Shivangi Verm@

Yes, of course you can change your school if the registration form had been submitted. If you want to change your school, first of all you should contact with your class teacher and report it to the school office. After getting permission you will get your TC. Take it and fill up the application form of your new school and you will be able to join the new school.
5th December 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have already submitted my CBSE registration form for registration number in my 11th standard , I want to change my school , is it possible to do so , won't it create any problems
22nd January 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

We are currently living in jeddah,SA and due to some reasons we have to move to india and my child studies in 11th standard and has submitted her 12th board registration form and she is going to finish her 11th in march 2017. So is it possible to move the 12th board registration form from jeddah to india
3rd May 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 8 and registered for class 9. But I have to study 9 any other where.Is it possible. Please help me.
8th June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My son was studying in 10th standard in Himachal Pradesh in CBSC board. now I want him to take admission in Nagpur Maharashtra.I have taken the TC from old school. So it is change of zone Delhi to Chennai. I would like to know the procedure. what I have to do and what new school has to do. Please,suggest. give miss call 09816694924 Hemant Upagade
11th July 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class's 12
It is possible to change zone from cbse Bhubaneswar to. Cbse patna region because of my mother's transfer I have done my registration previous year through Bhubaneswar REGION I am in very prblm pls help how to change zone s of cbse regional office

School avoid me to help
Pls sir help me
5th October 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from Kendriya Vidyalaya to any other CBSE school after class 11 without losing a year after completion of registration procedure ????
16th October 2017, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir can I change my school I have submitted CBSE registration form of class 9 .Sir please tell me what I have to do to change my school?
20th October 2017, 10:58 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can easily change your school . You have submitted your registration form only and this is not a big issue. You can continue your study with another school.

To change your school you need to visit that school in which you want to get admission. After that you need to follow the process of admission.
You will require Transfer certificate , migration certificate and mark sheet of your previous class.
3rd November 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying 9th std CBSE in an international School.he is a hosteller. Now because of his homesick we want to put him in the nearby CBSE school in the month of November 2017. May I know the procedure?
7th November 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from Cbse 9th wtd to icse in the same academic year 2017 - 18 to another?
9th December 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have admitted class 12th in holly mission patna school as non attending student but they want huge amount of money approx 72000 so can I change the school in middle of the season ?
9th December 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 11th - Commerce in school cbse in Varanasi. My 5th optional subject was filled wrong in registration form L.O.C It wrongly written as hindi but i choose I.P(computer). I also given application to correct for optional subject to school with correction charges (rs 1,000) before 1 mouth in school. Please change my 5th optional subject. I want to take I.P(Computer) in 5th optional.
12th January 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has already been registered in cbse class 9 in a school l in another district.Now that I work in another district so can I admit her for class 10 in a school here and make her appear at board exam from another cbse school
12th March 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has Sanskrit as second language in class 9 .Now we are transferred to Tamil Nadu. Can she appear for the board from any school without having Sanskrit as a subject in 9 and 10 with Sanskrit as a second language because her name is registered in board with Sanskrit
15th March 2018, 11:21 PM
Strontium

Yes, you can change your school and seek admission in one you wish to , all you need is LC (leaving certificate)/TC (transfer certificate) from school you spend last academic year in.
21st March 2018, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my son's school in class 10 he passed class 9 from delhi.He wants admission in Rajasthan cbse school.if he is registered in cbse school Delhi already in class 9
18th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I was studying in class 12 in K.V. Kankarbagh, Patna and I am already registered for 12th exam in CBSE Patna region. I want to get admission in a K.V in Lucknow.
It is possible to change zone from cbse Patna to Cbse Allahabad region because of my Father's (My father has been transferred from Patna to Lucknow and he is in Bank service cat. 1) transfer. Please guide me what is the cbse rules for such type of registration transfer and admission.
2nd May 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

My niece was studying in a boarding school in Jaipur in Class XI. She is already registered with Ajmer region for her XII board examination. She has now left this school at the beginning of academic session for Class XII and taken admission in a school in her home town, which falls in Panchkula region. What is the procedure for changing the region from Ajmer to Panchkula?
1st June 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my cbse registration form for class 12 board exam, but I want to study in a new school in class 11, so what I have to do?
15th July 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i change the school .i m in class 10th now ..this is the monthof july is there any procedure to change the school if yes please reply to my question and if yes please mention the terms and conditions ..
6th December 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am study in jawhar novadaya vidyalaya in 9th so can I change school in class 10 ...
Please give me a surable information
8th December 2018, 03:34 PM
Hasmita P

Yes, any desired aspirants can changed the school as you have genuine reason.But, it is essential for you to enquire about the vacant seats available in other school you like to take admission. Because, many schools simply restrict admission after grade 9.

You should remember to collect your transfer certificate with you the same time which is crucial to get admission in other school.

When, one of my friends enrolled her name in CBSE schools in Amravati, they enquired about the reason of transfer and demand to show the transfer certificate.
19th December 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my school after completing class 11th registration with CBSE , without any loss of years?
26th March 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from cbse board to cbse board after completing 11 class in another school ? If yes how can I do it? Plz help me
6th April 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have read the class 9 and reached the class 10 and I want to class 9 and change school cbse to cbse this is possible
11th September 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Principal of the school want to issue tc to my child after registration of 10 cbse i dont no what to do
26th August 2022, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my cast after submitted form
8th September 2022, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

can i change my school i already fill board exam form from school ,now i want to change my school is it possible to change school when cbse exam form fill by school
12th September 2022, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th
Can I change my school now at the mid of the session
I have already registered for class 12 and paid cbse board fees also
Please help
15th September 2022, 10:41 AM
Ar_pit

Yes you can. Required is you must take you registration number form your present school for class X along with an affidavit containing valid reason.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?