29th October 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I continue 11th standard in open school after completion of half way in public school?

Sir/Mam, I have done half 11th from a public school but I know want to do the study on the open school can leave the school and start studying for open? Can you please give me the details on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  2. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  4. Is there any way to continue studies after failing in 11th standard?
  5. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  6. How can I continue my studies for 11th Standard in the same school while studying in 10th standard of Vadakara Rani Public School?
  7. What is the procedure followed to repeat 11th standard in new school which is GSEB board?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 11th standard?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for 11th standard in schools?
  10. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in 12th Assam State Open School if got compartment in 11th AHSEC? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  17. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  18. School can be changed after passing class 11?
31st October 2017, 12:06 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I continue 11th standard in open school after completion of half way in public school?

NIOS is an option for the students who want to continue there studies which was stopped due to certain circumstances.

The students can appear in the main classes like 10th and 12th from the NIOS but not in 11th.

So, if you are in 11th this year, once you can complete the minimum age criteria, you can fill the form of 12th through the NIOS.
31st October 2017, 04:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue 11th standard in open school after completion of half way in public school?

You will have to again start your studies from 11th standard. You can not do 11th standard studies half in regular mode and half in open mode.

National Institute of Open Schooling is a recognized board for secondary and senior secondary studies. This board is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department and Central government of India.

You will be eligible for higher studies and government jobs .
31st October 2017, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in Open school.
You have to contact school for more information and required knowledge for admission procedures. There is no any restriction in school changing. You should apply for Transfer Certificate to change school as because it will be more easy while school transferring.
For more details contact your school.
31st October 2017, 06:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can continue your studies of class 11th from an Open School.
To take admission in any Open School, just contact to the concerned person of the respective Open School and fill the application form. Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents and then you can get admission in the respective School from where you can complete your left over studies.
31st October 2017, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can not continue 11th standard in open school after completion of half way in Public school. Either you can continue whole 11th and 12th from public school or from open school.

Since you are already studying in public school, you should continue your studies. It is not a good decision to leave public school and pursue 11th from open school.
31st October 2017, 07:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can take admission class 11 in open school after completion of class 11 in half way from public school.
In order take admission in open school for class 11, you need to apply admission form along with some necessary documents such as class 10 passing certificate, class 10 mark sheet, transfer certificate, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?