2nd October 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th NIOS being a 10th ICSE candidate?

Hello Sir, I would like to know that can I apply for admission in NIOS 12th with just 10th standard marksheet of the ICSE Board? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

5th October 2018, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th NIOS being a 10th ICSE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I would like to know that can I apply for admission in NIOS 12th with just 10th standard marksheet of the ICSE Board? Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Yes, you can get admission in 12th NIOS being a 10th ICSE candidate. In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, you must have passed Secondary (10th) course from a recognized board. You should be at least 15 years of age to take admission in the Senior Secondary Course in NIOS. You can choose subjects from the scheme of studies given in the NIOS website. However, you have to successfully complete at least 5 subjects for getting certified. You can find the details in the NIOS website link given Click Here
5th October 2018, 04:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in NIOS for pursuing 11th and 12th.

NIOS is a recognised board and you will be eligible for higher education and jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS.
5th October 2018, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS doesn't have any regular classes and you need to study on your own to prepare for class 12th exam. Hence, then don't need any class 11th proof. Therefore, you can directly appear for 12th exam.

Its all up to you to study and clear the exams. Syllabus is not so different from other boards and you need to study well to clear the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?