17th December 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know if I would be getting a sit into the AEC, Guwahati if I secure a minimum of 48-49% PCM of 12th AHSEC and securing a good qualifying marks in the CEE? My caste is OBC.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for a candidate with 57% in 12th AHSEC PCB?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CEE(Medical) for general candidate with 56.6% in 12th PCB AHSEC?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Cotton College, Guwahati if secure 85% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  5. Will I get AEC or JEC for B.E after scoring 1243 in engineering? I have got 132 in CEE
  6. Is there any chance to get admission in AEC or JEC under freedom fighter quota? I have secured 84 marks in CEE,Assam(Engineering)
  7. Which is better among CBSE and AHSEC to study Higher Secondary PCM?
  8. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  9. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  10. Is there any chance to get admission in AEC or JEC under Freedom Fighter Quota? I secured 84 marks in CEE,Assam(Engineering)
  11. Am I eligible for BE or B.Tech course having passed HS from AHSEC with 54% in PCM and pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc course?
  12. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and percentage required in 12th AHSEC Science to study B.Sc(Microbiology) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  14. Will Combined Entrance Exam be conducted in Assam in upcoming year?
  15. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
15th March 2016, 09:25 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?

I think by CEE you mean Assam CEE which is the state joint entrance examination for engineering students. Since you belong to OBC and you say you have obtained good qualifying marks in this CEE, you can try for eminent engineering colleges like AEC(Assam Engineering College) in Guwahati. But the problem is that the marks obtained in your PCM is very low. You have to think this from your career perspective.
See, mostly government and eminent private engineering colleges admit students for engineering only when they pass with a 60% in 12th standard aggregate and minimum 50% in the PCM combination. The reason behind this is every pass out student will opt for the corporate hubs for jobs. No corporate company today takes up students with less than 60% in the 11th and 12th standard. So even if AEC admits you, it would be very difficult for you to secure a job. So my suggestion is sit for the 12th standard examination once more. Secure at least 60% marks this time.
8th June 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?

Will I get chance a good branch in aec by securing 147 marks and 91% in pcm?
20th December 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am about to appear for CEE 2018 again for the second time . I got 65% in class XII boards examinations. I wanted to know suppose if i had qualified CEE and got round or more then the cut off marks for ST category then how will i come to know that i am eligible for the counselling or even i can seek admissions for the govt institutions? How will i come to know that i am eligible for it with the marks that i have secured ( in case if i secured a good mark in the exam). How will i know that i might be called for the counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?