11th March 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh with 67% in 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
I have got 67% marks in 12th CBSE. Can I get admission in DAV, College of Chandigarh? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  2. Can I get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh with 67% in 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in DAV College Chandigarh in B.Sc with bioinformatic stream after scoring 60.60% marks in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can i take admission in B.Com course in DAV, Chandigarh?
  5. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  7. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  9. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  10. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  11. Can I get admission in DAV college, Chandigarh after scoring 65% in CBSE board?
  12. Can I get admission in DAV School Chandigarh having 51.6% in 12th Haryana Board?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MCM DAV College, Chandigarh for B.Com Part-I if secured 73% in 12th with Maths additional?
  14. Can I get admission in sec 10 DAV Chandigarh in BSc hons after scoring 70% marks in CBSE 12th board exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  16. Can I get admission in BSc/B.A in DAV Chandigarh after passing 12th with 65% in non medical?
  17. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in DAV College,Chandigarh after scoring 62% in commerce stream with maths from CBSE board?
14th March 2016, 04:25 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh with 67% in 12th CBSE?

Getting admission in 12th in DAV college, Chandigarh is quite a task, so it is not easy to get admission in the college with the marks you have scored. However, you should try for admission, if your luck is good you might get admission otherwise I am sorry to say that you will have to try for admission in some other college.
14th March 2016, 04:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh with 67% in 12th CBSE?

It is quite difficult to say that whether you would get admission in DAV College, Chandigarh or not with the marks you have scored as the competition level is quite high. however, you should definitely try for admission in the above mentioned college.
14th March 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult with just 67% marks if you are a general category candidate. You will have chance only when you belong to reserved category specially SC/ST.

Cut off in top colleges usually go above 80% these days for general category. Hence, you can try for admission but chances are very low.
14th March 2016, 11:08 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Well, whether or not you will get an admission in the DAV college of Chandigarh cannot be said based only on your percentage obtained. After you submit your application forms for scrutinizing, the DAV college will publish a merit list. This merit list will be purely based on the percentages you have obtained in the 12th standard aggregate. So if lesser people get better scores than you, your name could be on the merit list.
Even if you have your name is on the merit list, you will not be admitted in the college right away. A name on the merit list means you will be called for an interview. If you clear the interview, only then can you get admitted in the DAV college.
26th May 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in dav college chandigarh in bsc hons. In biotechnology after scoring 79% in 12 th cbse ???? Please tell
28th May 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 57.4% in class 12th board results. Can I get admission in Dav college? And if not, then what other colleges are available for me to take admission in Chandigarh?
5th May 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 67% in 12thcommerce. How can I get admission in b.com (honr.) In Dav college Chandigarh.
8th May 2019, 07:39 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The candidates must possess a graduate degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science with minimum 40% marks.

Selection criterion depends upon the Academic merit along with the Written & Oral Aptitude Test conducted by the concerned department of the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?