23rd October 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into Veterinary colleges under NEET?

My expected score for NEET 2021 is 400-420 (GEN). I'm from Assam. Can I get admission into Veterinary colleges under NEET?

24th October 2021, 12:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission into Veterinary colleges under NEET?

Yes.
As the cutoff for veterinary colleges under NEET are 350 and above so as your score is 400-420 , you will surely get into it.

NEET 2021 is mandatory for admission in UG veterinary courses as per the direction of Education Ministry. Candidates planning to get admission in the course need to fill the Neet application form 2021 which was released in month of June/July 2021.

After qualifying for Neet 2021,candidates can seek admission to various medical colleges offering B.V.Sc courses. Around 15% of seats are there for candidates under the All India Quota .Based on NEET merit list 2021 released by NTA, 15% of seats for the Veterinary Science And Animal Husbandry program will be fulfilled based on NEET.
24th October 2021, 07:33 PM
Aorta

The admission to a government college will depend on the cut off of the following year
If you are a domevile of the state you can gat admission there are less chances to get into a good college but you can try, but with this score you may definitely be able to grab a seat in a private college
24th October 2021, 08:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

NEET is required for students interested in pursuing Veterinary in the state of Tamil Nadu.
All candidates interested in pursuing veterinary course in the state of Tamil Nadu will have to register themselves for NEET counselling.
24th October 2021, 10:39 PM
periwinkle09876

NEET 2021 is mandatory for admission in undergraduate veterinary courses as per the direction of the education ministry and candidate planning to get admission in the course need to fill the NEET application form.
After qualifying the examination, you can seek admission to various medical colleges offering veterinary courses.
15% of seats for the veterinary science and animal husbandry program will be fulfilled based on NEET.

Official website for more information
http://neet.nta.nic.in
25th October 2021, 06:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission. NEET 2021 is mandatory for admission in UG Veterinary courses as per the direction of the Education Ministry. Candidates planning to get admission in the course need to fill the NEET Application form.
25th October 2021, 10:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NEET is mandatory for admission in undergraduate veterinary courses as per the direction of the education ministry. Around 15% of seats are there for candidates under the all India quota.
15% of seats for the veterinary science and animal husbandry program will be fulfilled by NEET.
Applicants who have got through undergraduate courses in Science with the subjects that is physics, chemistry and Biology can apply for this examination.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in
26th October 2021, 10:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission into Veterinary colleges under NEET. As per the direction of the Education Ministry NEET is mandatory for all medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BPT, or BVSc.
30th October 2021, 12:41 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

THE minimum marks needed to get admission into a veterinary college are 350 and more.
and it totally varies from state to state.
if one applies for an all India quota, then the marks may increase upto 400 forgeneral cateogory.
those who want to enroll with private and government veterinary colleges have to appear in NEET exam.
according to your marks you can easily get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?