25th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 10th in Sargodha Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education after completing 9th from FBISE, Islamabad?

Hello,
Can I get admission in 10th class in school register in Sargodha Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education after passing 9th class from FBISE, Islamabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in a Military School after completing 10th CBSE?
  2. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  3. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  4. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  5. Can I get admission to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th from State Board?
  6. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  7. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  8. Whether the percentage of 9th added in 10th Board result?
  9. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  10. Can I get admission to study in 10th ICSE being a 9th RBSE student?
  11. How should I get admission in ISRO after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam?
  13. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  14. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  15. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  16. Can I study Higher Secondary from CBSE Board after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  17. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh LAWCET if reappeared in intermediate from NIOS Board? -- [New]
29th February 2016, 04:47 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 10th in Sargodha Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education after completing 9th from FBISE, Islamabad?

Admission in Class 10 in any school affiliated to any recognised Council/Board is not permissible. This is because of the registration process under the board for the final exam in class 10 is completed in class 9. Fresh registrations are not done in the new session of class 10. So you cannot change school and get new admission at this point of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?