24th December 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study BCom(Accountancy) after completing 12th Humanities course?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th with Humanities stream. I have chosen an alternative to study BCom with Accountancy course. So, I would like to know that I can take admission in BCom with Accountancy course?

26th December 2018, 10:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(Accountancy) after c 12th with Humanitiesompleting 12th Humanities course?

yes, you can get admission to study BCom (accountancy) after 12th in Humanities.
most of top universities accept those candidate who scored minimum of 50% marks in 12th standard.
In B.Com students are exposed to various fields like accounting, taxation, business laws, Cooperative laws, Banking, Finance etc.
27th December 2018, 10:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study BCom(Accountancy) after completing 12th Humanities course?

No, Arts or Humanities stream is not valid for admission in B.Com with Accountancy course at any university in India. In fact, some universities even ask for commerce stream with maths at class 12th for admission.

Although, you can go for CA course, on the basis of your class 12th qualification. Just make sure you have got the preparation to qualify CA CPT. You will not be able to apply for B.Com though.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?