25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BSc admission in Delhi University with 63% in 12th?

Hello Sir, I have got 63% in 12th Board exam. I want to take admission in BSc course at Delhi University. What is the procedure to take admission in it? Can I get admission in that course in this year? Please tell me asap!

30th October 2018, 06:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc admission in Delhi University with 63% in 12th?

Yes, you can get BSc admission in Delhi University with 63% in 12th. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with minimum 55% marks (including PCM/ PCB in the top four subjects) from a recognized board are eligible to get BSc admission in Delhi University. But it is essential that candidate must have to score at least 50% marks in English as a compulsory paper.
30th October 2018, 11:34 AM
mayank1610

Yes, you can get admission. The eligibility criteria is that you must have a minimum of 55% aggregate. Make sure that your PCM/PCB also has the minimum aggregate.
30th October 2018, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You haven't mentioned the college and the choice of your subject for admission. There are different colleges and also various subjects are offered at B.Sc level.

Cut off varies at different colleges and also for courses. Also, there are several factors like category to clear the cut off. Hence, your question can't have an exact answer. In general category, 63% marks may not be enough to get admission at a top college.
31st October 2018, 09:44 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is among the India's best university and admission in the undergraduate course in college affiliated with university is on the merit basis.

The admission is conducted on the basis of cut off in the best four subject.

The cut off is very high as per previous trend and it is almost 90% marks for most of the course.

So, it is tough to get admission in B.Sc course with 63% marks in best four. To get more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
31st October 2018, 12:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It is tough to get admission in the Delhi university with 63% marks in 12th board examination.

The admission in the bachelor degree course is conducted on the merit basis of aggregate in best four subject. There is relaxation for reserved category candidate in aggregate marks.

Kindly visit the www.du.ac.in to get cut off list of the last year in various course in all the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?