25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BTech admission through Odisha JEE with 49% in 12th ISC?

Hello everyone, I have got 49% marks in ISC of 12th standard. But I want to study BTech course. So, can I take admission in BTech through Odisha JEE? Kindly tell me about this asap. Thank you!

30th October 2018, 06:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BTech admission through Odisha JEE with 49% in 12th ISC?

Yes, you are eligible to get BTech admission through Odisha JEE with 49% in 12th ISC. Candidate who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Language as compulsory subjects with minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board are eligible to appear for Odisha JEE.
30th October 2018, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you perform well in the entrance exam and have got the minimum criteria, then surely you will be eligible for admission at a good college through counselling.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. Also, make sure you have got at least 50% marks in class 12th.
30th October 2018, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with 49% aggregate marks from ISC Board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course. So, by appearing and qualifying the Odisha JEE examination, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?