17th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?

For the last 10 years i am living in Haryana, but before I worked in a PSU in UP and stayed in UP for 11 years. My 10+2 schooling was from Delhi and I did my graduation was from UP. I was born in UP. I do not own property or business in UP. Am I eligible for domicile of UP.

Also, my daughter was born in UP but doing schooling from Haryana. Is she eligible for domicile of UP?

Kindly answere both the questions.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  2. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  3. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  4. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  5. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any need for domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET exam?
  7. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  8. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  9. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  10. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  11. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  12. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  13. Can I be considered domicile of Almora?
  14. What is the criteria of getting domicile of Haryana?
  15. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  16. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  17. What's the domicile for a candidate who have done 12th from Jaipur and their parents belong to Defense service?
  18. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
10th June 2015, 05:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?

For a person to be the domicile of a state, the conditions are as follows :

* The parents of the applicant should live their for 30 or more than 30 years.
OR
* The applicant should have passed 10th or 12th from the same state.
OR
* The candidate should have worked in the concerned state.
OR
* The candidate should have a property in the state for more than 10 years.

If any of the above condition you fulfill, then you are eligible for the domicile certificate.
13th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the last 10 years i am living in Haryana, but before I worked in a PSU in UP and stayed in UP for 11 years. My 10+2 schooling was from Delhi and I did my graduation was from UP. I was born in UP. I do not own property or business in UP. Am I eligible for domicile of UP.

Also, my daughter was born in UP but doing schooling from Haryana. Is she eligible for domicile of UP?

Kindly answere both the questions.

For being a Domicile of UP , you need to stay in the UP for more than 4 years and must own the Document that is recognized by the UP Government such as Voter card, Adhaar card etc/. theses documents are self sufficient to help you to get the UP Citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?