6th March 2021, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Polytechnic Diploma admission next year being an 11th Arts?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard with Arts stream. I wanted to study Polytechnic Diploma course but I didn't get admission. So, I think I will get admission for Polytechnic Diploma next year. Can I get admission or not?

7th March 2021, 12:23 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Polytechnic Diploma admission next year being an 11th Arts?

Yes, You can get Polytechnic Diploma admission next year being an 11th Arts.

You will get admission on the basis of 10th class marks.

It will 3 years to complete this course.

You will not get direct admission in 2nd year on the basis of 12th class marks.
7th March 2021, 06:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Polytechnic Diploma admission next year being an 11th Arts?

You can pursue a course in polytechnic after arts course but your admission will be on STD x basis.

You will have to do diploma course first on the basis of your X marksheet.
Then you can go for degree course on the basis of diploma course but that is worthless.
As students from science stream are preferred.
7th March 2021, 07:35 PM
Ulna
Banned

Diploma in polytechnic is a 3 year course
The eligibility for the course is
The candidate must have passed and must have a degree in ITI from a recognised board
Candidate must have a vocational qualification or a certificate course after completing 10 and 12 standard
According to the above criteria you will have to study 12 standard from science stream and only then you will be eligible for the course
7th March 2021, 10:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, arts students can pursue a course in polytechnic. The minimum qualification for diploma in polytechnic is 10th from valid board and the minimum age of the student should be at least 14 years.

You can visit the following link for more details:-
https://engineering.career360.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?