2nd January 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completing 10th?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. I want to study Diploma course after completing my 10th. I want to study Chemical Engineering in my Diploma. Can I join this course right after completing my 10th?

3rd January 2020, 03:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completing 10th?

Diploma is three year course after 10th from a recognised board.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you can appear in the examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
3rd January 2020, 06:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Chemical Engineering course after completing 10th?

Yes, after 10th you can join in diploma in chemical engineering, but before this you have to apply for entrance exam to get best college for admission.

The list of best diploma engineering colleges in India:-
Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat National Institute of Management, Mumbai, Maharashtra
GM College of Diploma in Education, Karnal, Andhra Pradesh
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

After completion of diploma you can join for degree in lateral entry.
3rd January 2020, 09:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join diploma in Chemical Engineering after completion of 10th.
You can join polytechnic diploma in a engineering field.
Duration of this course is 3 years.
Eligibility criteria for this course:-
60% for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together and not less than 50% separately for mathematics and 50% for Physics and Chemistry put together. 35% for Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics put together and less than 35% separately for mathematics and 35% for Physics and Chemistry put together for SC/ST.
3rd January 2020, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue diploma in chemical engineering course after completion of 10th standard.
You have to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance examination that is conducted by every state University or board.
3rd January 2020, 09:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One who has done 10th standard from a recognised board is eligible to pursue Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.

Entrance exam - PET( Polytechnic Entrance Test)
5th January 2020, 12:57 AM
gudbad

Yes, The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/tenth standard/equivalent examination, with at least 35 percent in science and maths subjects.
5th January 2020, 07:48 AM
V.Ajay kumar

Yes, You can join , the course name is generally Polytechnic.
For that u will have to clear State level common entrance test, Like In AP it's called AP POLYCET2020
and In Telangana TSPOLYCET 2020
IN UP(Uther pradesh) JEECUP-2020
LIke wise in many stats depending on your Rank in the test you will be called for Counselling .
The syllabus mostly comprises of ur 10th grade school syllabus.
6th January 2020, 09:32 PM
amishkuma

Yes, you can join diploma in Chemical engineering course. Also you can join through POLYTECHNIC exam. Which held by states education board. You can give this exam and after qualifying this exam you can take admission in POLYTECHNIC affiliated colleges and complete diploma in Chemical engineering which are basically three year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?