29th April 2022, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC outside my school?

I am from private school and in my school there is no facility of NCC can I join NCC outside my school. Can the owner provide me the address

30th April 2022, 12:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NCC outside my school?

Yes, you can join. It's not possible to join NCC without college. It is also important that which college is providing NCC to the students. You can join NCC as an open cadet , if your college or institute or school does not have it .
30th April 2022, 01:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Obviously you can it does not matter if your school has NCC or not. There are a few conditions that need to be fulfilled like:-

Age - Must be between 13 and 18.5 years.

Medically fit

Enrolled in an education institution

You can apply to the nearest NCC unit of your city after having confirmation from your school principal and officer ( commanding unit).
30th April 2022, 05:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- As per my knowledge, if your school is not providing NCC then you can apply in some the school.
You have to take permission from the principal of your school so that you can take training in summer the school and studying in your own school only. You have to fill the application form in the school in which you are applying but make sure that your academic performance should not be get hinder.
30th April 2022, 06:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can join .
Open cadets are sent to other college of same university which have NCC.

If NCC is not available in the institute in which the candidate is enrolled then the candidate can join nearby NCC unit.
Candidate has to contact the officer in command of nearby NCC unit to know about the procedure and further detail of joining.
30th April 2022, 07:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can join NCC other than your school also if your school isn't providing NCC.
You should visit your school where NCC is available and there you have to take permission from both the schools that you want to join NCC and accordingly you can join.
30th April 2022, 08:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Join open units. Some battalions have open units. Inquire about it in battalion head quarter. In these units students who do not have NCC in their school are enrolled.
30th April 2022, 09:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join if your educational institution doesn't have NCC, under your head of institution's direction. You can join any other academic institution where NCC exists.

You have to obtain permission from the NCC directorate to fulfill your aspirations. You can also go to your nearest unit and get the details from the seniors over there. NCC is connected with the army units, go there and meet the subedar major or training JCO/NCO of that battalion, they will guide you about the further procedure.
2nd May 2022, 01:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. you can join NCC outside your school. You have to join NCC as an open cadet if your school has no facility for it.
7th May 2022, 09:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I join NCC outside my school?

The candidate can join NCC as an open cadet if your college or institute does not have it. Open cadets generally are sent to another college of the same university which has NCC or you will be having your NCC Drills and training in that battalion itself depending upon the number of vacancies they have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?