13th August 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i join NDA without NCC C certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join NDA after completing diploma in civil engineering with NCC certificate
  2. EAMCET counselling procedure for special categories such as NCC certificate holders?
  3. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  4. Can I join Indian Army having completed 10+2 with Commerce and having 'A' certificate of NCC?
  5. How can I fulfill my dream of becoming a Pilot after scoring 55% in Pre university course?
  6. Will I be given preference if I have completed 10th board exam along with NCC A certificate exam?
  7. Can i join NDA without NCC C certificate? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for NDA exam to join Army? What is the benefit with NCC?
  9. How to join Indian Army after B.A. and 'C' certificate in NCC?
  10. What are the possibilities of getting employed after 12th without NCC-B certificate? Is NCC-C certificate useful for me?
  11. How NCC certificate is beneficial for Armed Forces? Certificate 'C' holds value greater than 'A'?
  12. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army without having NCC certificate? I am studying in 10th standard
  14. Can I join Indian Army without having NCC Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I have NCC A, B and C certificate
  16. How can I join Indian Army after passing 10th and 12th with NCC A and B Level certificate and a B.Com graduate?
  17. How can I join NCC after completing inter 2nd year? What is the qualification and exam date?
  18. I don't have any NCC certificate, can I still join the Indian Army?
13th August 2015, 10:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join NDA without NCC C certificate?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same you will have to clear NDA examination held by Union Public Service Commission twice every year.

It has three wings which are Indian Navy, Indian Air force and Indian Army.

The eligibility criteria for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male applicant.

* Your age must be within 16.5 years to 19 years.

* You must have a higher secondary school degree with any discipline from a recognized board of education. But for Indian Navy or Indian Air force you are required to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects in the same degree course.

* Also you are required to be physically and mentally fit as per the service norms.

The examination is held in two stages which are called as Written examination and Service Selection board interview held in given order.

As it is clear from the above mentioned eligibility criteria that there is necessity of NCC C certificate for joining NDA. So you are eligible for joining the NDA without having NCC C certificate.

For more details regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
13th August 2015, 10:26 PM
Limited10
Member+

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. NDA has three wings Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. NDA entrance exam is conducted for those students who want to join any three of this- Indian Navy, Indian Army and Indian Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA is- You must be an Indian Citizen, Your age must in between 16.5 years to 19 years. You must have 12th passed.

So, there is no requirement of NCC Certificate. Don't worry you are eligible for NDA without having this certificate.
13th August 2015, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can join in NDA exam without NCC C certificate.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
13th August 2015, 11:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join National Defense Services without NCC C Certificate also but to join the National Defense Academy, you must clear both the stages of entrance examination of this academy.

The first stage is written test and second stage is the Service Selection Board. Every year NDA entrance examination is conducted twice by UPSC. Minimum eligibility criteria for this exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male Indian candidates can apply for this exam. There is no need of NCC C certificate to join NDA.
14th August 2015, 01:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can join NDA without NCC C certificate. For National Defence Academy the eligibility is 10+2 level. So you can write a entrance examination for NDA. It is not compulsory to have a NCC C certificate for NDA.

Eligibility criteria :-

- Applicants must be a citizen of India.

- Applicants must have attained the minimum age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years and there is no upper age relaxation for any category students.

- For Indian Army wing: Applicants must have completed Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.

- For Indian Air Force and Naval Wings: Applicants must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

- Applicants must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

Official website - http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
14th August 2015, 11:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much join without having NCC C certificate. Below however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for NDA examination:

> You should be a citizen of India

> You should be unmarried

> Only male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination

> You should have completed your +2 examination from any stream and from a recognised University

> Your age should be in between 16.5-19 years

> You should be physically fit
14th August 2015, 01:11 PM
newmoon06

NDA is National Defense Academy. Entrance exam conducted by NDA is for those students who want to join any one of them Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy. As NDA has three wings. The students who have passed their intermediate can apply cor NDA.

Now let me know you the eligibility criteria for NDA so,that you get the information about that NCC certificate is required or not.
You must be an Indian citizen.
Your age must in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
You must have 12th passed.
It is not necessary that you must have NCC certificate.

So,don't worry you can apply without NCC certificate for NDA.
16th August 2015, 01:31 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes , you can join NDA without NCC Certificate.
NDA stands for National Defence Academy.
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) conducts NDA/NA examination twice every year in the month of April and Septmber.

Eligibility to apply for NDA/NA examination are
-Applicant must be a citizen of India
-Applicant must be of age 16.5 to 19 years
-Applicant must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board
-Students appearing in 10+2 examination are also eligible
-Applicant must be a unmarried male .

All the candidate who qualify in NDA/NA examination will be called for SSB Interview then after final selection process will be concluded on the basis of SSB Interview result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?