18th February 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 12th Science from NIOS Board if failed in Gujarat State Board?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know that any course available in NIOS for 12th failed student in Science of this year? I have failed in Biology of 12th Gujarat Board and I want to know that I can do 12th in this year in NIOS Board?

23rd February 2019, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat 12th Science from NIOS Board if failed in Gujarat State Board?

Yes, you can apply for NIOS registration if you have failed in any board exams. Open schooling is a good option for those who have failed in the regular board exams and are willing to complete the schooling.

Just make sure you are ready to study on your own because there will be no regular classes and you need to study according to the syllabus. Exams will be conducted by the board and you just need to pass the exams to get the class 12th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?