4th March 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparing for Army school entrance exam while studying 7th standard?

Hello

My daughter is going to the army school . She is in7th class and promote to 8th class . Can you please provide the relavant preparation and information so that she could prepare and pass the test? Can you please provide the details which are needed?

Reg.
Reena

7th March 2016, 03:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for Army school entrance exam while studying 7th standard?

You can start preparation anytime you want but keep in mind that your current studies should to get hampered in the process.

There is no such preparation in formation or importance that will help her. You can ask her to study quite well now as nothing much is asked in the entrance test. Questions will be however coming upto 7th class only, provided she should have studied well all these years throughout.
7th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I start preparing for Army school entrance exam while studying 7th standard?

Nothing much is to be focused to prepare for the examination, as no high level of questions is usually asked in the examination. You should better ask your daughter to focus on her current studies and if she does get time from her studies, then she can go through a revision from previous year books or from books of 8th standard to be mentally prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?