19th August 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can Maharashtra SSC Board Student opt for ISC Board?

I am in Class 10 SSC Maharashtra State Board and i want to Take ISC Board for Science How can i take admission, is it possible for me to score good marks is there any topic that i need to cover for ISC Board Except English which is tough and all maths topics covered in ssc board which are needed for isc, And how to convince parents for ISC board?

19th August 2021, 11:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Maharashtra SSC Board Student opt for ISC Board?

Yes of course, anyone can do that...
You are eligible to take admission to any of the board of your choice...

Difficulty totally depends on you, how much you are devoted towards your studies, and how hard working you are..

Isc is totally not difficult, it has its own pattern of exam..

If you go through such pattern and practise more of that, you are good to go...

Understanding the concept is very important, one needs to study hard and smart both...

As far as your parents are concerned, everybody knows ,Isc is a recognised board, and accepted all over...
21st August 2021, 02:52 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can Maharashtra SSC Board Student opt for ISC Board?

Yes, of course you can change your board in 11th standard.

All you have to do is to find a school, affiliated to the board of your choice and apply for the entrance test. If you succeed in this, you can take the transfer certificate from your previous school along with the migration certificate and get admitted in the board of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?