4th September 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Can a Maulvi (12th) from Madrasa Board, Bihar sit in JEE Main and BCECE exam?

Hello sir, I have passed Maulvi (12th) from Madrasa Board, Bihar. I have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and other subjects like Diniyat, Persian. I want to know am I eligible to sit in JEE Main and BCECE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it?
  2. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  4. Minimum percentage required to apply for JEE Main & Advanced in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  5. How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?
  6. Am I eligible to write NET exam after completing Aalim(Graduation) course from Bihar Madrasa board?
  7. Elgibility to sit in JEE Main exam?
  8. Can another state's student apply for BCECE Medical exam if he studied in Bihar from 1st to 12th?
  9. Admission in NIT for a SC candidate who has scored 45 marks in JEE Mains and 69% in 12th Bihar Board?
  10. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  11. When will the West Bengal Madrasa board conduct 12th exam? -- [New]
  12. Does I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if drop a year for JEE Main?
  13. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Durgapur if scored 152 marks in JEE Main and secured 74.6% in 12th Bihar Board?
  15. Can I appear in JEE Main 2017 if appearing in 12th board exams 2017?
  16. Can I get my seat in any NIT after scoring 110 marks in JEE mains and 70% in bihar board intermediate exam
  17. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  18. Percentage of marks required in 12th for JEE Main 2017? -- [Most Discussed]
6th September 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Maulvi (12th) from Madrasa Board, Bihar sit in JEE Main and BCECE exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination and BCECE examination if you have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from Madras Board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from any recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main and BCECE examination. Since, you have passed 12th standard with PCM stream, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and BCECE examination.
27th August 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Maulvi (12th) from Madrasa Board, Bihar sit in JEE Main and BCECE exam?

Can a Molvi from Bihar bord edmition In JMI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?