14th January 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Haryana Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Haryana Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Haryana Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Intermediate Science admission?

18th January 2019, 09:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Haryana Board, which is better for Intermediate Science aspirant?

Both CBSE and Haryana Boards are better for pursuing Intermediate Science stream. The only difference between these two boards is CBSE Board is a Central Board which offers same syllabus throughout India and Haryana Board is a State Board whose syllabus is confined to the schools only in Haryana. It is best to pursue Intermediate Science stream from CBSE Board in order to competete with others in All India level competitive examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?