30th June 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Jharkhand Board. I don’t want to continue his HS schooling with Jharkhand Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in a CBSE affiliated school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for Higher Secondary Science admission?

3rd July 2019, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Normally, CBSE is the best choice for students because they have good number of schools with a decent track record. You can also consider good schools available in your area affiliated Jharkhand board. There are good schools available in both the boards.

Just make sure you choose the best school available in your area which has good faculties and has excellent infrastructure with a good previous track record in board exams.
3rd July 2019, 07:19 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Definitely CBSE board would be better for a higher secondary science aspirant. Most of the competitive exams such as medical aur Engineering entrance tests are actually set by CBSE board and are based on CBSE board.
CBSE board has very detailed study and it is more comprehensive.
3rd July 2019, 08:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: CBSE or Jharkhand Board, which is better for Higher Secondary Science aspirant?

Personally I would like to suggest you to go for CBSE Board only because the study of this body is more comprehensive and most of the competitive exams are based on CBSE syllabus such as Engineering or NEET.
3rd July 2019, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

According to me CBSE Board is better as compared to Jharkhand board.

CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state boards. Its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting.

CBSE exams are also very conductive to positive environment for students.

The CBSE curriculum will definitely help you a lot if you are planning to pursue future studies from a centralised Institutions like an IIT or AIIMS.

CBSE Not only imparts quality knowledge to the students but also ensures overall physical and mental growth.

CBSE offers a lot of flexibility to the students to pursue their field of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?