12th February 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services

Dear friends, I am looking for admission for my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona. I came to know that only Defence people are allowed to admit their children in such school. I am not in the Defence nor any member of my family. So, in this case my son has a chance of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona?

14th February 2021, 11:57 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services

No, there is no such criteria to get admission in JNV that only wards of defence personnel are eligible to get admission.

So, you can apply for the admission, if you satisfy the required eligibility criteria for admission.

You have to qualify in entrance exam conducted by JNV for admission.
14th February 2021, 01:43 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Chances of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services

Chances of admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Canacona for a candidate whose family doesn’t belong to Defence Services are-

Admission is JNV is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by JNV.

If you could score good in test than you will surely get admission.
15th February 2021, 06:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, your information regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admissions (JNV) is totally wrong as it is not mandatory to be a ward of a personnel from Defense Services and any civilian is eligible for taking admission in JNV after qualify JNV Admission Test.

For details and regarding JNV Entrance examination and Admissions, you can refer to the link www.navodaya.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?