10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Chances to crack JEE Main & Advanced and study in IIT/NIT if taking classes of Aakash Institute?

Hi Everyone,
I want to know that if I take admission in Aakash Institute then what are my chances to crack JEE Main and Advanced? I want to do my Graduation in IIT or NIT. So, please tell me the chances as I am right now studying in 12th standard.

Related Questions:
15th October 2015, 11:08 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to crack JEE Main & Advanced and study in IIT/NIT if taking classes of Aakash Institute?

It totally depends on you weather you will be able to crack jee mains or not if you work hard enough at your own then you can crack jee mains/advance without coaching and if you are intelligent and good in your subjects then i suggest to take weekends classes for guiedence and a proper systematic way of studies and they will help you on cracking the jee mains/advance. Again it is not 100% sure that you can crack jee mains just by joining akash institute,it totally depends on you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?