23rd November 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Is CHS entrance exam only for UP state peoples?

Sir, my name is Alok Srivastava. I am from Bihar. Can you tell me, whether I can give the entrance examination for CHS? Someone is saying that only people of UP state can give that exam. Please tell me as soon as possible.

23rd November 2016, 07:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CHS entrance exam only for UP state peoples?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear for the CHS entrance examination being a resident of Bihar, there is no problem in it.
If you are eligible for the entrance test, then definitely you can apply for it.
23rd November 2016, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

CHS is a central government school in BHU and students from all over India can apply for its entrance exam. There is no preference given to UP candidates. Selection will be based on the performance in entrance exam conducted on all India basis.

Hence, just try to be well prepared for the entrance exam. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.
24th November 2016, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and the same is a CBSE affiliated school managed by BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ). It has two seperate branches for Boys and Girls which are known as Central Hindu Boy's School and Central Hindu Girl's School respectively.

As far as you are concerned for taking admission in CHS then for the same you will have to appear and qualify in SET ( School Entrance Test ) held by BHU once every year. SET is held for offering admission in Class VI, Class IX and Class XI.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in SET on the nationality basis being an applicant from Bihar then I would like to know you that you are eligible on the nationality perspective as for the same any candidate of India satisfy other criteria ( age limit and educational criteria ) are eligible.

For further details and updates about the same examination you can log on to the link www.bhuonline.in.
24th November 2016, 01:01 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much appear for the above mentioned examination eve if you are a resident of Bihar, there is no such problem in it. You can appear for the examination and get admission in the prospective Institute and course you wish to apply for. You should just prepare for your examination well and try to score better in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?