11th June 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Class 11 student from Arurachal Pradesh can get admission in Resonance Coaching centre?

i'm a class xi passed student from arunachal pradesh, can i get admission in the resonance coaching centre
at kota?

6th April 2015, 04:16 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Class 11 student from Arurachal Pradesh can get admission in Resonance Coaching centre?

There is absolutely no problem in getting admission in resonance coaching center. I am guessing that since you have passed class 11, you will be opting for coaching classes in JEE mains and JEE advanced. You will just have to download their admission form from their official website, which is www.resonance.ac.in and fill the form and submit it. There is also a demand draft of Rs.1000 to be made payable to resonance coaching center and send to them by post.
7th April 2015, 08:57 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Class 11 student from Arurachal Pradesh can get admission in Resonance Coaching centre?

There is no problem in getting the admission in Reonance Coaching Center as well as doing class 11th.

For getting the admission in resonance coaching center follow some steps as given below.

* First of all go to the online site of resonance coaching center

* Then select the form to get the admission in it

* Then fill the form by required document.

* Then submit your form by online payment also with the help of DRAFT

* After that your admission will be open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?