17th November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Is coaching required for getting best national law institute? Which school should I prefer regular or dummy?

I want to get admitted in one of the best national law institute. So do I have to do coaching in 11 and 12...50% I can easily manage.Do I have to go to school regularly or dummy school? And which I should take in 11

20th May 2016, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is coaching required for getting best national law institute? Which school should I prefer regular or dummy?

For getting admission in a best law institution you need to crack the law entrance exam like CLAT. Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained.

Coaching or self study is your own decision. If you think that you need extra help to crack exam then surely join it. Competition for top colleges is very intense and you need to be very good to become successful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?