30th November 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?

Please tell me which college is better symbiosis law school Noida or IlS Pune for integrated 5 years course? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
30th November 2015, 07:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?

Symbiosis Law School, Noida is far better than IIS Pune in many aspects. So, you can go for five year integrated law courses at Symbiosis Law School without any hesitation.

It is better than IIS Pune in following aspects:

>>Specialized faculty.

>>Better Infrastructure.

>>High Placement.

>>Better study environment.
30th November 2015, 01:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?

Symbiosis Law School is the premier institute for bachelor's degree in law.

From my point of view, Symbiosis Law School is far better than IIS Pune in academics and faculties. You can take admission in Symbiosis but fee structure is high as compared to IIS Pune for five year integrated law course.
30th November 2015, 02:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Both of the colleges are good, you can opt for your integrated course from either of the two colleges.

The study environment and the reputation of the college is good in either case plus the placement structure is also quite good in either of the two. Therefore, I would ask you to go for either of the two seeing your own convenience further.
30th November 2015, 08:12 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Symbiosis Law School of Noida and IIS Pune both are the renowned Colleges of India for 5 Years Integrated Course.As per as my Knowledge is concern IIS pune would be much better than Symbiosis Law School Noida.You can also visit both the Colleges because it s a matter your Career and Life.So you can talk the Students those are studying in those Colleges.

You can also talk to the Principal and teachers of that Colleges and decide your option of for the College where you want to admit.You can take the complete details after visiting the Colleges.Integrated Courses are the best options for the Master and Bachelor Degree after passing the Secondary Examination.
1st December 2015, 09:36 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Both the college is good to study 5 years integrated course.
But Symbiosis Law School is better than IIS in terms of study as well as in many aspects.
So, from my point of view you should take admission in Symbiosis Law School without any hesitation to study 5 years integrated course.
Symbiosis Law School has a specialized faculty, better Infrastructure and high placement also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?