6th January 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of class 10th and going to give Board exam soon. I would like to know the cutoff marks for class 11th admission so that I could get admission in any reputed school after class 10th.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  3. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  5. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  6. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  7. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
  10. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  11. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I manage school studies with coaching class?
  13. Should I apply to study 11th Biology in Open School after completing 10th?
  14. Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  17. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  18. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
12th January 2016, 03:39 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?

If any student has qualified 10th examination with good marks then only he/she will be eligible to take admission to pursue intermediate.
Candidate should be from any of the stream but with any recognized board.
Candidates of NIOS are also eligible to get admitted in CBSE.
But cutoff marks of schools are different. You have to satisfy cutoff marks of particular school in which you want admission. Otherwise you will not be able to get admission in intermediate to pursue your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?