4th September 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 10th to study HS in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy Kolkata?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th standard and going to give Board exam soon. I would like to know the cutoff marks for HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy of Kolkata so that I could get admission in this school after class 10th.

6th September 2021, 11:00 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th to study HS in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy Kolkata?

Cutoff marks required in 10th to study HS in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy Kolkata is given below.

You should secure minimum 75% in 10th in order to be eligible to get HS admission in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy of Kolkata.

You must have school leaving certificate and migration certificate to get admission.

Your admission will be based on availability of seats and number of applicants.
10th September 2021, 06:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th to study HS in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy Kolkata?

Cutoff marks required in 10th to study HS in Armenian College and Philanthropic Academy Kolkata is as follows.

Applicant must have secured minimum 75% in 10th to get admission in Higher Secondary.

Applicant selection will be made on the basis of merit list of 10th class marks.

There is no need to go through any entrance to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?