29th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in all subjects of WBCHSE?

Hi Sir,
How much marks I need to get qualify in every subjects in WBCHSE Board exam? Please answer me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to qualify in WBCHSE HS exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  3. Will I be able to qualify if scored 15 marks in Theory and 18 marks in Mathematics of WBCHSE?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
  5. Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in DBT-JRF?
  8. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?
  10. When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Cutoff marks required to qualify in Karnataka Dental PGET?
  14. Cutoff marks required to qualify in OPENMAT for study MBA course?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  16. Cutoff marks required to qualify in VOCLET?
  17. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I prepare to crack CEED? Cutoff marks required to qualify? Study Materials for preparation?
1st April 2016, 07:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in all subjects of WBCHSE?

In each of the subject you must have to score at least of 30 marks in order to qualify in that particular subject otherwise you will be declared as disqualified in that subject if you fail to score the minimum fixed marks.
2nd April 2016, 12:14 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

In this board you need to score minimum 35% marks to qualify. Means if your subject consist of two parts i.e. theory and practical then you need to score 35% marks in both the parts. In other subjects same criteria is applied.

Subjects which are of 100 marks total then you need to score 35 marks for being passed.
Subjects which are of 70 marks total then you need 25 marks to pass.
Practical which are of 30 marks total then you need 11 marks to pass.
16th May 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I failed in English and one compulsory subject in this year i.e. 2016. Then should I appear in all subjects in next year H S final exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?