9th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

Hello Sir, I am a Commerce student studying in 12th CBSE Board. I am interested to join ICSI program. I am not a creamy student. I have secured 88% in 11th exam. I want to know what is the percentage needed for getting admission to ICSI program?

15th November 2018, 11:30 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling
17th November 2018, 04:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to join ICSI program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a Commerce student studying in 12th CBSE Board. I am interested to join ICSI program. I am not a creamy student. I have secured 88% in 11th exam. I want to know what is the percentage needed for getting admission to ICSI program?

There are no percentage criteria for the admission to study Company Secretary (CS) course in ICSI. Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (excluding fine arts) are eligible to study the Foundation Program of the Company Secretary course. After completion of Foundation Program, they have to clear the Executive Program and Professional Program to complete the Company Secretary course. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?