14th April 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and important dates of National Science Olympiad for 9th student?

I want to give National Science Olympiad. I am the student of 8th standard. Kindly give me details of National Science Olympiad for me. I would also like to know about the important dates.

15th May 2018, 05:43 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and important dates of National Science Olympiad for 9th student?

National Science Olympiad is a exam conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation. Aim of the exam is to give additional knowledge to the future of us. In addition, the successful students will get cash rewards.

Important dates of NSO

>> SOF NSO 1st level exam dates: 1st November, 15th November, 27th November, 2018

2nd level exam will be held on 2nd / 3rd Sunday of Feb 2019.
2nd level exam will be held for students from classes 3rd to 12th for IEO, NSO & IMO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?