10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in BTech for BBOSE students? Whether BBOSE is equivalent to External Boards?

Respected Sir/Madam, Is External Boards and BBOSE have same value? I am planning to give my 12th Board exam from BBOSE. Will BBOSE affect me in taking admission in BTech if I will clear my entrance exam for it?

15th October 2018, 08:26 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in BTech for BBOSE students? Whether BBOSE is equivalent to External Boards?

BBOSE is Bihar Board Open Schooling Examination is a recognised open board and candidates are eligible to appear in the entrance examination for admission in various course after completion of academic from the board.

So, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Tech course and if you will clear it you will become eligible for admission. It is four year course. The required eligibility to get admission is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
15th October 2018, 11:07 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in BTech for BBOSE students? Whether BBOSE is equivalent to External Boards?

BBOSE is a recognised open board and candidates with 12th from the board are eligible for admission in the B.Tech course.

It is four year course. You will become eligible to get admission only if you fulfill the other required eligibility such as candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. To get more detail visit at official website of the respective institute in which you want to get admission.
15th October 2018, 03:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BBOSE is a recognised board and candidates passed 10th or 12th from it are eligible to appear for various examination for job recruitment or admission to higher courses.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech after the BBOSE if you have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. To get admission in government colleges or some of the premier institutes you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

There will be no difficulty in appearing for the examination or to get admission in the course.
15th October 2018, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got school qualification from a recognized open school board, then you will not be denied admission at any recognized university or college in India, if you crack the entrance exam.

Hence, make sure you crack the entrance exam first and also make sure you have studied the required stream, with at least 50% marks in PCM stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?